You may also view details of your tax account including assessments and bill summaries if you are registered.
Place your cursor over the online services tab above the District logo and click on Property Taxes.
To Register To View Your Account Details:
- You may view details of your tax account including assessments and bill summaries if you are registered.
- Click on register on the upper right of the screen. Complete your user name and create a password (requires 7 characters). You will also need to add a name that you would like displayed on your virtual account and an email address.
- Click register. Once registration is complete a new screen will appear. Click on your name in the upper right hand corner.
- Select account type PT-Property Taxes (at the present time we only offer online services for property taxes), the account group defaults to 517-DISTRICT OF ELKFORD.
- Use the 8 digits after the 517 of your roll number (including the decimal) and access code from your most recent property tax notice for the roll and access code fields. If you do not have your access code, please contact the District Office at 250.865.4000 to obtain your access code.
- Click save. (You may add more than one property tax account by choosing save and add new account).
- Once registered a confirmation email will be sent to the registered user.
- To view your property tax account place your cursor over the online services tab above the District logo and click on property taxes.